Why To Choose Our Range?
We offer a variety of bee products like Beeswax, Pollens, etc. along with purest quality honey. They are loved across the country for their chemical free and 100% natural nature. The honey collection we offer matches with the high standards of the Apex Chamber of Commerce & Industry. Our honey and bee products complies with the standards of FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India). The range also abides by all the quality and documentation requirements set in the norms of EIC (Export Inspection Council of India). The entire collection is procured and processed as per the instructions given in the APEDA (Agricultural & Processed Food Products Development Authority) norms.
Our Position In Foreign Markets
Over the years, our Punjab originated business have managed to acquire a huge market share in the global market. We not just a favorite of clients in India but is also acclaimed and trusted in international markets like USA, Europe, Middle East, Africa and more.
Benefits Of Using Honey
We offer a variety of bee products in the market such as Beeswax, Pollens, etc. but the biggest highlight of our assortment is our honey collection. Better and healthier than sugar, honey is loved across the globe as a natural sweetener. According to a recent survey approximately 77% of American households consumes honey on daily basis which is one of the the most loyal importer of our offerings. Honey is just not tasty it is trusted worldwide since ancient times for its numerous healing, antioxidant, antimicrobial and curative properties. The purest quality honey that we offer is recommended to be used to treat contraception, baldness as well as external injuries. It works like magic when mixed with the correct herbs, grains and other natural produce. Our offered also is highly effective against sore throat and coughs due to its anti-inflammatory properties. In India the lotus honey is used in the treatment of many eye diseases. Some other uses and benefits of our offered honey are:-
- Also cures constipation, infected leg & gastric ulcers, ear aches and measles in the eyes that prevent corneal scaring.
- It provides energy and prevents fatigue to the consumers body as it contains high content of monosaccharide glucose as well as fructose.
- As per the study of Dr. Susan Percival (University of FloridaÃƒ¢Ã‚€Ã‚™s Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition) honey is enriched with health beneficiary calcium, vitamins, iron, amino acids, zinc and magnesium.
- Helps the human body in the elimination of free radicals
- Also helps in preventing cancer and many heart diseases.
- Highly effective against dental plaque bacterias as it reduces the formation of acid in the mouth.
- The consumption of honey calms the brain and reduces drowsiness
- Honey's daily consumption also contributes to the long life of its consumers
Hallmark of quality, our offered honey and bee products are processed with absolute care. These are appreciated in the market for high quality and purity. Owing to this perfection and their guaranteed chemical free nature, we have received a variety of standard certifications of the domain such as:-
- BRC (British Retail Consortium) global standards for Food safety
- Certificate of compliance by True Source
- Our range is also certified by HACCP
- We have also received HALAL certification
- USFDA (US Food & Drug Administration) certification is another shining achievement of our company